Hey Marcy, Freddies on an Indian

Saul

53 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is Marcy someone’s special name?

He knows who he is 😉

• Haha 2

On 06/10/2024 at 06:55, Saul said:

He knows who he is 😉

You know Saul this might be a bike for you to consider...low seat height...should be real easy for your short legs to manouver around...not to mention the local ladys would be all over you...lol....

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

You know Saul this might be a bike for you to consider...low seat height...should be real easy for your short legs to manouver around...not to mention the local ladys would be all over you...lol....

No Marcey  I’m not moose fucker enough for that  throbbing native beast.    Takes a real man like you to handle such a thing 🤣

• Haha 3

Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

4 hours ago, Saul said:

No Marcey  I’m not moose fucker enough for that  throbbing native beast.    Takes a real man like you to handle such a thing 🤣

Like Buckster says...once you tasted the feel of and american v twin there's no going back ...just think how cool you would look going down the road with that....

Season 2 Omg GIF by Paramount+

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saul said:

I'm just chuffed I got you to answer to Marcey 🤣🤣🤣🤠

Honestly I just seen the thread when I posted a reply...lol..not much into motorcycle videos  tell you the truth...

But seriously Saul I could see you on this bike...just think how cool your kids would  see you...it's none of my business but I'm sure you get the odd look from flaming  homosexual riding around on that Honda...?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Saul said:

No cruiser cowboy cosplay is your thing Marcey .   😘🤠🤠🤠

It's not just cowboy cosplay...I couldn't dream of another bike to do 1000km days and still being capable of still putting in another 500 no problem...the only thing stopping me is darkness....the challenger is a Rolls Royce of bikes for covering long distance...

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Freddie gives an Indian history lesson.  Enfield owned the rights to build them at one point 🤣

If he started an internet campaign to hire a hitman on him, I’d pay money out of my pocket for it. First go fund me money I would ever have spent.

• Haha 4