Shadows 17 Tomorrow

Saul

18 minutes ago, JustaPor said:

Are the screws on windscreen for the L plate mandatory ?

Not mandatory, just wanted it properly secured..   Could possibly put some shorter ones in I suppose.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Saul said:

Not mandatory, just wanted it properly secured..   Could possibly put some shorter ones in I suppose.  

You know you could have bought a sticky L plate for the screen 

• Like 2

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

You know you could have bought a sticky L plate for the screen 

Yes mate but they look shit, couple of lads in her college have them stuck on like that and because it is curved in two direction it just creases up and looks cack.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yes mate but they look shit, couple of lads in her college have them stuck on like that and because it is curved in two direction it just creases up and looks cack.  

L plates look shit anyway and usually not on there long so who cares you vain fecker :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

L plates look shit anyway and usually not on there long so who cares you vain fecker :classic_laugh:

Who says it's anything to do with my vanity you daft celtic twat.  You should know well enough what teenage girls are like when it comes to being fussy.  🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Nice, that will probably also help with wind buffeting when she goes out on her own the first time and tries to be the fastest motorcycle ever in the first downhill.