found a UK forum, hurrah!

Carpe Via

Hello Mate , I've owned a T700 in the past .  I'm not too far away from you in Bristol.  Stick around here , it can get a bit silly at times but they're a good bunch of experienced motorcyclists 👍

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

but they're a good bunch of experienced motorcyclists 👍

I'm new to this motorcycling lark, i've only been riding them for 62 years. Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

Hello and welcome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey Pedro.

I have only just got it, so let me give it a few hundred miles and I'll report back. I am looking for a TET (Trans Euro Trail) travel machine and am very much hoping that the AJP will do that. So far, I have been using my T7 but she is starting to feel a bit heavy when I need to pick her up. But the T7's twin engine is just so good, I am keeping her as my 'road' bike.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Carpe Via said:

Hey Pedro.

I have only just got it, so let me give it a few hundred miles and I'll report back. I am looking for a TET (Trans Euro Trail) travel machine and am very much hoping that the AJP will do that. So far, I have been using my T7 but she is starting to feel a bit heavy when I need to pick her up. But the T7's twin engine is just so good, I am keeping her as my 'road' bike.

We need pictures of the AJP.